Monday, November 16, 2009

Mukun Vs Nopeng

2day, I wake up early in the morning. Watching my housemate Mr.Chip conducting a dance practice for his primary school students. Hurm...it's part of how I'm going to spend my free time within this semester break...ahaha =P All of his dancers for this performance consists all boys which they are performing 'Mukun' dance called 'Nopeng' in Sarawakian dialect... =P such a cute boys...Teringat time sekolah rendah dulu...ahahakz! The practise conducted just about hours like that, n then we got to go because of Mr. Chip has to leave to Pangkor around 10.30 am this morning..he attending two seminars in that island 4 about 2 weeks! Huhu...sound like fun...but...I dunno..I never been there... =P

One of Mr.Chip small and cute dancer! Hakimi~
(ahaha =P I stole this picture from Mr.Chip FB..jgn maraaa haa~)


On this afternoon around 3 pm...I have part-time serving call at Shangrila Hotel KL...Huhu..RM8 per hour...chinese set cuisine...huhu! I got to catch this opportunity again for a fourth time serving experience...before, I have experienced to be a part-timer server at Sunway Lagoon Resort for 3 days on the row...all chinese cuisine set...and it's my first time serving chinese set cuisine though! Yeah...I got an experience doing serving in Restaurant Operation Skill practical class...but all western type of cuisine...really diefferent form chinese set...It's really difficult cause involves carrying a big and heavy food platter from kitchen to dinner table and serving food from platter which in the middle of the dinner table into the guest's plate and changing plate after every course..chinese set normally contains of 7/8 or more courses...urgh...Leceh....but nevermind...I will becoming more professional and efficient doing it as the day goes by!!! ahaha =P sure I will...Ganbate ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment