Sunday, November 15, 2009

I Miss Myy~


Miri by Hujan

Senja yang indah kau kurniakan kepadaku...
Yang membuatkan ku rindu...
Angin dari arah mana kau datang buatku tersenyum...
Tiada yang sama...
Pemergian ku kerna cita-cita...
Impian ku bukan jadi superstar...
Tiada yang asing bagiku disini...
Inilah rumahku ku takkan berpaling...
Jadilah saksi ku atas janjiku ini...
Aku kan kembali...
Aku kan kembali ke Miri....
Aku kan kembali...

Menyelusuri hutan singgah ku ke Pujut...
Berputar-putar akhir malam semua dah tutup...
Pemergian ku kerna cita-cita...
Impian ku bukan jadi superstar...
Tiada yang asing bagiku disini...
Inilah rumahku ku takkan berpaling...
Jadilah saksi ku atas janjiku ini...
Aku kan kembali...
Aku kan kembali ke Miri....
Aku kan kembali...

Yeah~ lastly, it is the end of my 1st semester of Bachelor studies....hurm...I feel so relieves.. =P fuhhh... there were lots of bittersweet memories and experiences approximately for the past 5 months living in UiTM Shah Alam and in this metropolitan cities...Thank God...I can get through all the obstacles througout the semester...thanks 2 my parents and my family once again for make it real~ and to my friends...who are still with me..supporting me throughout the semester...thank you so much!!! muahhh!! xoxoxo...
And...next part...oh...I hate this part...but what to do...I'm not going back to Miri for this semester holiday..I would be stay in Shah Alam...planning to work part-time...hurm...well...you know...I'm living on my own rite here..got to pay house rental, my basic daily needs and of course entertainment you all!!! =D I have to entertain myself here...huhu! cause I still feel a lil bit sad because I'll not be with my family during this semester break...Its okay...By the way, I just hoping that this semester HOLIDAY would be going smooothly, safely, fun, sweet and memorable for me..amin...It's my 1st time though for not going back 2 my hometown in semester break!!!
Got to go...see you again my lovely dear blog! -Aj BizkuT-





No comments:

Post a Comment